Welcome to the Buying for Victoria Tenders Portal (formerly TendersVIC). This is the central place for all suppliers to register interest in supplying to Victorian Government.
Please also visit the new Buying for Victoria website. This website is the first step to providing Victorian suppliers and buyers with a single location to access procurement information. The website also features the Social Procurement Framework, which is a program to harness the buying power of the Victorian Government to create social benefit for Victorian Communities.
Construction Supplier Register: Invitation to apply for new construction works and services categories – Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractor and Asbestos Inspection and Hygiene Services
The Construction Supplier Register (CSR) has introduced two new construction pre-qualification categories related to asbestos removal in consultation with the Victorian Asbestos Eradication Agency (VAEA):
- Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractor (for suppliers of construction works); and
- Asbestos Inspection and Hygiene Services (for suppliers of construction services).
The introduction of these new categories to the CSR improves the CSR’s service offering and responsiveness to suppliers of construction works and services undertaking asbestos removal related works or services for government departments and delivery agencies.
Suppliers pre-qualified by the CSR are registered in specific categories like Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractor and Asbestos Inspection and Hygiene Services and are:
- eligible to be invited to tender for Victorian Government construction projects
- able to streamline procurement requirements and processes through pre-qualification on the CSR, and
- able to promote their project experience and history to Government buyers through the CSR.
Further information about how to apply for pre-qualification in either of the two asbestos removal categories on the CSR is available on the Department of Treasury and Finance’s website. Information about the eligibility criteria for these two new categories is available on the CSR’s Eligibility Criteria webpage.
FAIR JOBS CODE:
The new Fair Jobs Code came into effect on 1 December, 2022. Suppliers tendering for Victorian Government procurement contracts that meet the Fair Jobs Code threshold must hold a Pre-Assessment Certificate to confirm their compliance with industrial relations and occupational health and safety law over the previous three years. Apply now or contact the Fair Jobs Code Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICK SITE LINKS:
- To register your profile click here.
USEFUL PROCUREMENT LINKS:
- Information for suppliers on Victorian tenders, supplier panels, registers and current and future opportunities to supply to government.
- Find out about the Construction Supplier Register, the Victorian Government’s pre-qualification scheme open to suppliers of construction works and services interested in opportunities to deliver public construction projects.
- Find a supplier from whole-of-Victorian-government contracts, panels, registers or directories of social and sustainable suppliers.
- Find out how to do business with the Victorian Government.
- Find out the steps in the Victorian Government’s procurement process.
- Find out the several policies and frameworks in the Victorian Government’s procurement process.
- Find an overview of the Victorian Government organisation aspects of government procurement.
Tenders VIC Technical Support:
Call the Technical helpdesk, Monday to Friday on (03) 7005 9116 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on email@example.com if you have any technical problems with the website.
Not a registered member? To register as a member click this link.