Welcome to the Buying for Victoria Tenders Portal (formerly TendersVIC). This is the central place for all suppliers to register interest in supplying to Victorian Government.
Please also visit the new Buying for Victoria website. This website is the first step to providing Victorian suppliers and buyers with a single location to access procurement information. The website also features the Social Procurement Framework, which is a program to harness the buying power of the Victorian Government to create social benefit for Victorian Communities.
FAIR JOBS CODE:
The new Fair Jobs Code came into effect on 1 December, 2022. Suppliers tendering for Victorian Government procurement contracts that meet the Fair Jobs Code threshold must hold a Pre-Assessment Certificate to confirm their compliance with industrial relations and occupational health and safety law over the previous three years. Apply now or contact the Fair Jobs Code Unit at email@example.com
QUICK SITE LINKS:
- To register your profile click here.
UPDATE REQUIRED TO SUPPLIER REGISTRATION FORM:
Two new additional fields have been added to the Supplier Registration page to better understand the business size of each supplier and the supplier location. The fields included are as follows:
1) A question asking how many employees you have. There is a drop down field to answer this question, with options being:
- 1 to 19 employees
- 19 to 199 employees, and
- more than 199 employees.
2) A question asking is your business location in Victoria. The options to answer this question are Yes and No.
Your business location is in Victoria if you have premises and operations in Victoria.
This information will help the Government to identify opportunities to undertake social procurement, in line with the recently released Victoria's Social Procurement Framework.
USEFUL PROCUREMENT LINKS:
- Information for suppliers on Victorian tenders, supplier panels, registers and current and future opportunities to supply to government.
- Find out about the Construction Supplier Register, the Victorian Government’s pre-qualification scheme open to suppliers of construction works and services interested in opportunities to deliver public construction projects.
- Find a supplier from whole-of-Victorian-government contracts, panels, registers or directories of social and sustainable suppliers.
- Find out how to do business with the Victorian Government.
- Find out the steps in the Victorian Government’s procurement process.
- Find out the several policies and frameworks in the Victorian Government’s procurement process.
- Find an overview of the Victorian Government organisation aspects of government procurement.
Tenders VIC Technical Support:
Call the Technical helpdesk, Monday to Friday on (03) 7005 9777 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical problems with the website.
Not a registered member? To register as a member click this link.