Register New Supplier
Registration with Tenders VIC is required in order to access advanced services. These services include:
- Electronic retrieval of tender specifications, which include documents, drawing files, etc.
- Request service for hardcopy or facsimiles of tender specifications.
- Electronic submission of tender responses.
- Notification of changes to tenders for which you have received specification documents.
- Automated notification of new tenders that match your interest profile.
- Notification of inclusion on selective tenders.
The supplied information is used to improve the quality of service from Tenders VIC. Please supply all the required information as accurately as possible.
- Position. This helps Tenders VIC direct correspondence to the appropriate person, should you have multiple users at your business registered with Tenders VIC.
- Username. Select a meaningful username consisting of at least six characters (number or letters). This will be used each time that you log in to the site.
- Email Address. Your email address is used by Tenders VIC to dispatch automated notifications (as listed above). It is also used to send your registration confirmation, and details of how to login to the site.
General Information About Registration
- A system generated password will be emailed to you, with a confirmation of your registration. Once you have logged in using the supplied password, you can change it to a password of your choice.
- Tenders VIC tracks important information about registered users, such as registration of interest in specific tenders and submission of responses. This information is used to provide improved service to you, the supplier.
- Tenders VIC allows multiple users to register with the same business. If you have more than one user who should be registered with Tenders VIC, then first register normally, then add more users to your business from your business management page.
- You are discouraged form using a single, "shared" login and password for all members of your business. This is considered poor security practice. Furthermore, it makes it difficult for Tenders VIC to contact the appropriate person in the event of enquiries. Lastly, it complicates the use of personalised notification services.
- In some cases, it is necessary for Tenders VIC to contact you in order to resolve problems with tender submissions, or other related matters. In such cases, it is beneficial for Tenders VIC to know who to contact.