JavaScript Disabled

This site requires JavaScript Enabled to function properly. Please enable JavaScript or use a different browser that has JavaScript enabled.

Buying For Victoria
Skip to main content

Online Forum for TEN-21-0000037 
In order to submit a post you must be logged in, have downloaded specification documents for this tender and the tender must not be closed.

The forum has been closed for posting.
RFx Number Status & Type Details Date
TEN-21-0000037
Closed
Request for Tender
Issued by: Monash Health
UNSPSC: 72000000 - Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services
opened
Thu, 22 July 2021 4:00 PM
Closed
Fri, 03 September 2021 4:00 PM
22/07/2021 16:00

Buyer Post #40 - Updated Docs This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderer(s)

Please note I have uploaded an addendum with a couple of drawing revisions.

This addendum shall be read in conjunction with Waterman AHW (Vic) Pty Ltd Specification
6422 Fire Services

F003-B:
• Test drains nominated as galvanised steel in accordance with fire engineering report.
F201-C:
• 1 No. of fire hose reel added for coverage.

Regards

Lester

Posted on 30/08/2021 10:35 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #39 - Updated Docs This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderer(s)

The latest tender clarification document and Tender Addendum 03 has just been uploaded

Regards

Lester

Posted on 26/08/2021 14:20 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #35 - Updated Docs This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderer(s)

Please note I have uploaded two docs today one is repalcing 13503-SPE-FA-1000[Rev02] - Highlighted Changes and the other is MH Carpark - Tender Queries  Clarifications Register 18.08.2021

Regards

Lester

Posted on 19/08/2021 11:12 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #34 - Carpark Tender Addendum Info This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderer(s)

Drawings have been uploaded which reflect the clarifications associated with the boom gates.
Also included is an additional note on the canopy detail, the only change was a note to ‘REFER TO FACADE ENGINEER DRAWING F009 FOR MATERIAL DETAILS’.

Regards

Lester

Posted on 18/08/2021 13:27 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #31 - Updated Docs This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderers

Please note the following is summary of key changes made and included in addendum 02 and all changes have been clouded within drawings:

Mech
-    AC unit removed on ground floor car park attendant office
-    Please note drawing M201 to be deleted (redundant). M002 & M101 to stay the same.

Elec
-    Revised material spec (Emergency and Exit lighting shown)

Façade
-    Various additional details for fins and mesh provided (particularly showing connection details for the lower levels which weren’t previously detailed).

Structure
-    Additional details to reflect changes associated with the façade mesh / fins.

Architectural
-    Change to ceiling height in lobby associated with structural beam clash.
-    Additional details and dimensions shown for clarification, mainly associated with the façade and canopy, please refer to drawings A700 – 710 which more clearly specifies extent of ME1 and ME2.
-    Feature Painting notes on RCP perimeter clarifications on each level.
-    For ease of reference we have transmitted the full architectural drawing set.
-    Architectural Specification - Ronstan Mesh has been added as an alternate recommended ME2 system (previous mesh still remains in schedule).

Regards

Lester

Posted on 13/08/2021 17:09 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #29 - Change to requirement for a traffic management plan This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderers

Please note the current requirement for a traffic management plan has been removed from the tender requirements but will be discussed with the shortlisted/successful tenderer.

It will be required from the successful contractor post contractual engagement as one of the first activities of their engagement working with MH preferred consultant.

Instead of providing an individual traffic management plan please review the John Holland buildability report, noting the proposed traffic management plan in this document provide feedback, commentary and advice on the plan as provided

Kind regards

Lester

Posted on 11/08/2021 11:45 by Monash Health

Buyer Post #22 - Response to forum queries This post is publicly visible

Dear Tenderers

I have uploaded new documents today which should cover most of the forum queries

Regards

Lester

Posted on 06/08/2021 16:54 by Monash Health