Welcome to Tenders VIC
- Recommended browsers for elodgement: Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Please submit your tender response well before the tender closing time and allow time to upload or re-upload. It is recommended to start the tender response upload two hours prior to the closing time.
- Please check the receipt issued by Tenders VIC carefully to ensure all files have been uploaded. If you have not received a receipt from Tenders VIC, you must resubmit your tender response prior to the closing date and time.
- Restart the upload session, if the tender lodgement has taken more than 15 minutes.
Internet Explorer users
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or 11 users, please enable Active Scripting on your Internet Options setting to lodge tender responses, attached is the Help file (Word - 133Kb) to assist you.
Elodgement File Conventions Notes:
- Only alphabetic characters a-z, A-Z, numberals 0-9 and full stops are acceptable file names.
- The file pathname should be no longer than 90 characters.
- The total characters of the file name and file path should not be more than 100 characters.
- The total file size of the tender response been uploaded should be no more than 100 MB in a single batch.
Tenders VIC is the website for the latest information on Victorian Government tenders. For more information on Tenders VIC, please download our Supplier Quick Reference Guide (PDF - 133KB) to get started. Or download the full Supplier User Manual (PDF - 3MB).
Tenders VIC Technical Support:
Call helpdesk on (03) 9651 1671 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on email@example.com if you have any technical problems with the website.
To register, click on the link below, fill in your business details and select the products/services that relate to your industry.Click Here to become a Registered User
State Government tenders managed by VicRoads Read More
State Government contracts managed by VicRoads Read More