Welcome to Tenders VIC
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS SET UP:
- Login to Tenders VIC (you need to have a user account).
- On the left side navigation menu, click on Tenders, then click on the Search tab.
- On the search page, you may search by categories or keywords. Once you have completed the search form, click on the search button.
- When the results page appears, you may save the search by clicking on Save search and giving it a name.
- Once the search name is added to the search profiles, click on the alert button located on the right side of the page.
- You can add as many tender notifications as you wish.
- Please submit your tender response well before the tender closing time and allow time to upload or re-upload. It is recommended to start the tender response upload two hours prior to the closing time.
- Please check the receipt issued by Tenders VIC carefully to ensure all files have been uploaded. If you have not received a receipt from Tenders VIC, you must resubmit your tender response prior to the closing date and time.
- Restart the upload session, if the tender lodgement has taken more than 15 minutes.
Elodgement File Conventions Notes:
- Only alphabetic characters a-z, A-Z, numberals 0-9 and full stops are acceptable file names.
- The file pathname should be no longer than 90 characters.
- The total characters of the file name and file path should not be more than 100 characters.
- The total file size of the tender response been uploaded should be no more than 100 MB in a single batch.
Tenders VIC is the website for the latest information on Victorian Government tenders. For more information on Tenders VIC, please download our Supplier Quick Reference Guide (PDF - 133KB) to get started. Or download the full Supplier User Manual (PDF - 3MB).
Tenders VIC Technical Support:
Call the Technical helpdesk on (03) 9651 1671 / (03) 9651 1672 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on email@example.com if you have any technical problems with the website.
All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
To register, click on the link below, fill in your business details and select the products/services that relate to your industry.
Click Here to become a Registered User
The Victorian Government has implemented a Supplier Code of Conduct (the Code) to support its 2014 election commitment to ensure ethical, sustainable and socially responsible procurement. Read More
State Government tenders managed by VicRoads Read More
State Government contracts managed by VicRoads Read More