- Jacob Capra
- Office: +61 (03) 83478328
T110067 Design and installation of access control system
Victorian Ports Corporation Melbourne is responsible for:
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response.
Tenders are sought from suitably experienced and reputable companies for the design and installation of an access control system for use on multiple sites.
VPCM will provide RFT documents after the Tenderer agrees to and executes a Deed of Confidentiality
VPCM Access Control System Part E - Attachment 1 - Confidentiality Deed
- Version 1 (20/02/2020)
- Available by Download (194 KB)
VPCM Port Wide Access Control System - Addendum 1
- Version 1 (24/02/2020)
- Available by Download (92 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 18 March 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 18 March 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.