Display Tender ATN REQ0376
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
- Georgia Frobose
- FAX: +61 (03)
- Office: +61 (03) 86840637
The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA), an agency of the Department of Justice and Community Safety, is undertaking prison enabling works package at HM Barwon Prison to facilitate future expansion.
Suitably qualified and experienced Head Contractors are sought to deliver secure fencing and civil works as part of a Prison Expansion Program. Head Contractors must have the capability to successfully deliver in an operational Correctional Environment.
CSBA proposes to release a Request for Tender (RFT) to selected suppliers from the Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) Construction & Supplier Registry.
- Deliver secure fencing and civil infrastructure on behalf of Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) that achieves value for money on time and within budget.
Project Delivery Model:
- Construct only (Victorian Public Construction Contracts applies) - Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts: https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/practitioners-toolkit/practitioners-toolkit-standard-form-contracts
Supplier to meet the following requirements:
- Established quality management and assurance system
- Capacity to deliver
- Demonstrated experience in correctional or similar environments
Supplier to consider the following to be requirements of the RFT process:
- Demonstrated financial capacity
- Accredited Occupational Health & Safety system
- Insurance (products/ professional indemnity / bank guarantees / plant & equipment / motor vehicle) – note DJCS has public liability insurance coverage
- Relevant licences / registrations
- Social procurement framework (how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community): https://buyingfor.vic.gov.au/social-procurement-framework
- Local job first policy (Supplier Guidelines): https://localjobsfirst.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/25274/Local-Jobs-First-Policy-Supplier-Guidelines-OCTOBER-2018.pdf
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 January 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 January 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.