- Aaron Hawker
- Office: +61 (03) 90274991
Public Transport Victoria (Organisation) is seeking responses to this RFT for the provision of PTV Next Generation Mobile Applications.
The opportunity is for the delivery of the new generation of mobile applications delivery journey planning, real-time information, disruption notifications and myki card management to the users of public transport in Victoria.
The project approach is to:
• Develop an app that consumes services created and managed from within PTV and trusted third-party providers
• Delivery a user-centered experience based on evidence and data
• Use rapid and iterative development
• Develop the ability to tailor service information and marketing based on user behaviour.
Public Transport Victoria (PTV) has implemented the eProcurement platform Zycus.
This platform will automate and improve our procurement process for both internal users and our supplier network. Zycus offers intuitive forms, dynamic reporting, and greater integrity under Victorian Government procurement legislation.
To apply for this opportunity suppliers should follow this link to the Zycus platform where they can log in (or create) an account.
If you experience any issues logging in, contact the helpdesk number on the welcome screen. This number connects you with a Zycus specialist.
Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other enquiries.
NOTE: There is no physical submissions being accepted for this Tender. All submissions must be made through the Zycus portal linked above.
PRN1078 Zycus Technical Issues
- Version 1 (17/05/2019)
- Available by Download (1 MB)