Supply of a tractor, spray unit and direct drill for the DJPR Hamilton farm
Issued By Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
Request for Tender
Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery and equipment
- Procurement & Contracts Team
- FAX: +61 (03)
- Office: +61 (03) 90327113
DJPR is seeking a suitable supplier to provide the following equipment for use at the Hamilton Research Farm;
- 120 HP 4WD tractor with front end loader and attachments (bucket, silage forks, bale grab), air-conditioned cabin and GPS guidance.
- Large capacity (1500L - 2000L) trailing spray unit with 15m boom, hydraulic lift and high-tech controller for the timely and efficient spraying of pastures, forage crops and large field trials on farm.
- 3m direct drill with the latest technology in hoe coulter design and seed and fertiliser metering and placement.
Support in the form of user training, equipment maintenance and repair services, may also be required.
You must be logged in to download documents.
Attachment 1 Agreement for the supply of goods one off purchase
- Version 2 (09/05/2019)
- Available by Download (931 KB)
Invitation to Supply Hamilton farm machinery AVR0112a
- Version 1 (09/05/2019)
- Available by Download (461 KB)
Addendum 1 Updated tender specifications 17May2019
- Version 1 (16/05/2019)
- Available by Download (311 KB)
This Tender was awarded. Click here to view the Contract.