Display Tender TN201905
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- FAX: +61 (03)
- Office: +61 (03) 95523000
- [email protected]
South East Water provides a 24/7 emergency response to maintenance requirements on its water and sewer network using its Maintenance Contractors. Following the rectification of the fault, the surfaces are temporarily reinstated by these Maintenance Contractors.
The Permanent Reinstatement Services Principal Contractors must provide the permanent reinstatement of all the ‘paved’ surfaces. South East Water intends to engage up to two Principal Contractors to undertake this permanent reinstatement on their behalf based upon geographical location and local council area. The Contractor must provide all materials, labour, plant and equipment necessary to carry out the services including all traffic management requirements.
The successful Principal Contractors are responsible for all aspects of the reinstatement process.
Permanent Reinstatement Services/Activities include but are not limited to:
- Reinstatement of all concrete and asphalt surfaces including driveways and footpaths which can also be on private property;
- Reinstatement of kerb & channel;
- Line Marking;
- Removal and disposal of any temporary reinstatement material;
- All necessary profiling;
- All traffic management requirements;
- All necessary permits and approvals;
- Communication with South East Water customers; and
- Dilapidation reports with photos prior to executing any permanent reinstatement works.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 28 May 2019 02:00 pm
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 28 May 2019 02:00 pm.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.