- Scott Lever
- FAX: +61 (03)
- Office: +61 (03) 84272897
EOI 201910 Point Nepean National Park Shuttle Service
Parks Victoria is offering a unique business opportunity to provide an exclusive shuttle service at Point Nepean National Park, to facilitate vehicular access between park attractions and visitor precincts for park visitors.
Parks Victoria is seeking applications from suitably qualified operators that will enhance visitor access by providing a low emission passenger vehicle with scheduled hop on/hop off shuttle services that can meet demand and offer visitors an immersive interpretative experience.
- Exclusive vehicular access beyond Gunners Cottage public carpark to the historic fort precincts (with no private vehicles allowed beyond Gunners Cottage).
- Opportunities for the provision of shuttle services for major events
- Strong annual Park visitation
- Exclusive vehicle access for group bookings to the fort precincts
- Operating in one of Victoria’s significant and iconic national parks
- 3-year Shuttle Service permit
- Potential to package with other Point Nepean National Park products and experiences.
- Applicants are invited to conduct their own site visit prior to submitting an application
- Applications open Monday 1 April 2019
- Applications close 4pm Friday 24 May 2019
Interested parties are required to register to download documentation. Applications should be in MS Word or PDF and a maximum of 20MB
EOI201910_Application_Point Nepean National Park Shuttle Service
- Version 2 (01/04/2019)
- Available by Download (274 KB)
EOI201910_Opportunity_Point Nepean National Park Shuttle Service
- Version 3 (01/04/2019)
- Available by Download (991 KB)
EOI201910_Permit_Point Nepean National Park Shuttle Service
- Version 1 (29/03/2019)
- Available by Download (636 KB)
Question and Answer_EOI 201910 Point Nepean National Park Shuttle Service Wed 10 Apr
- Version 1 (10/04/2019)
- Available by Download (277 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 17 May 2019 04:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 17 May 2019 04:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.