- Rob Black
- FAX: +61 (03)
- Office: +61 (03) 84272834
EOI for a lease of up to 21 years at Grants Kiosk and Tearooms in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
Parks Victoria is seeking suitably qualified parties to provide their vision to operate the Kiosk and Tearooms at Grants Picnic Ground in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.
Grants Picnic Ground is a popular destination for both international and local visitors and received more than 750,000 visits in 2017/2018.
- a Kiosk & Tearooms building with sales area, kiosk, kitchen, tea room and outdoor timber deck and office
- the potential to repurpose the existing visitor bird feeding area
- outdoor group shelter / pavilion
- two visitor toilet facilities
- car parking and parking for coaches and mini buses
- barbeques, picnic tables and close walking tracks at Grants Picnic Ground
- Wednesday 27 March 10.00am
- Wednesday 3 April 10.00am
EOI2019808Grants Kiosk Tearooms 14 March 2019
- Version 2 (13/03/2019)
- Available by Download (2 MB)
EOI 201908 Question Answer 10 April 2019
- Version 1 (10/04/2019)
- Available by Download (327 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 10 May 2019 04:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 10 May 2019 04:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.