- Roy Bird
- Office: +61 (03) 0000 0000
The Invitation to Register (ITR) - Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) seeks to establish an Ethical Supplier Register consisting of manufacturers and suppliers of uniforms and PPE that meet specific compliance and standards as described in the VGPB “Guide to procuring Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment”.
All Victorian Government departments and agencies will be required to buy from this register, wherever possible.
How to apply
- Applicants are required to complete the attached template and email it to SSemail@example.com
- All responses must be provided within the specified fields.
- Applicants must respond to all sections of this template.
- Applicants may provide supplementary material to support their application. All supplementary material must be cross referenced to the relevant section of this template.
As an open Invitation to Register, applications may be submitted at any time. Applications received by 9 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on Monday, 1 October 2018, will be evaluated for the first publication of the Ethical Supplier Register.
- Version 1 (04/09/2018)
- Available by Download (187 KB)
Uniforms and PPE Invitation to Register March 2019
- Version 1 (08/03/2019)
- Available by Download (78 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 28 July 2028 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 28 July 2028 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.