Display Tender ITR-SS-05-2018
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
The Invitation to Register (ITR) - Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) seeks to establish an Ethical Supplier Register consisting of manufacturers and suppliers of uniforms and PPE that meet specific compliance and standards as described in the VGPB “Guide to procuring Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment”.
All Victorian Government departments and agencies will be required to buy from this register, wherever possible.
How to apply
- Applicants are required to complete the attached template and email it to [email protected]
- All responses must be provided within the specified fields.
- Applicants must respond to all sections of this template.
- Applicants may provide supplementary material to support their application. All supplementary material must be cross referenced to the relevant section of this template.
As an open Invitation to Register, applications may be submitted at any time. Applications received by 9 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on Monday, 1 October 2018, will be evaluated for the first publication of the Ethical Supplier Register.
Uniforms and PPE - Invitation to Register Final.docx
- Version 1 (18 May 2023)
- Available by Download (92 KB)