Expression of Interest (EOI)
Water Treatment Management
The Expression of Interest is now open and invites appropriately experienced and qualified Water Treatment Management contractors, for the provision of Water Treatment services at Museum Victoria.
Proven experience in government contracts with multiple sites is preferred.
Contractors are to register for documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractors can also download documents via the Victorian Government Tenders website (if registered)
Information and lodgement details will be provided in these documents and all submissions must be lodged by 2pm on Tuesday 8 August 2017.
Further information can be obtained via email to email@example.com until 3:00 pm on Tuesday 1 August 2017
Museums Victoria require a Water Treatment Management company to perform planned and reactive maintenance, inspection, testing, reporting and minor project works for the following components of building:
- Condenser water system, 6 single cell dual flow cooling towers
- Condenser water pipework
- Dosing system with timer controlled dosing pumps
- Water treatment for bodies of water
- Chemical for trade waste systems
- Closed loop water systems: Chilled water system
- Closed loop water systems: Heating hot water systems
- Cooling tower maintenance, e.g. tower cleaning
- Chemical control programs for water quality
- Minor project works in relation to Museums Victoria water systems
- Development of risk management plans for water features and cooling towers
The Scope of Work may include:-
- Inspections to determine asset condition and assist in asset planning.
- Compile a comprehensive report from the investigation and determine the life expectancy of equipment, recommendations, schedules, costs and associated risks
- Data collection
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date asset register of the Equipment and annual system reports
- Corrective maintenance
- Minor projects works
- Management, Technical and service reporting
- Programmed Inspection, testing and repairs
- Chemical dosing and testing through a Melbourne NATA accredited laboratory
- Corrosive testing for systems such as HVAC hydraulics and fire system hydraulics
Water Treatment Management EOI
- Version 1 (17/07/2017)
- Available by Download (114 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 1 August 2017 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 1 August 2017 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.