Department of Environment Land, Water & Planning
Request for Tenders (eTender)
Assessment of the effectiveness of Victorian water markets
A suitably qualified project supplier is needed to prepare a report for government that:
* defines the scope of effective water markets;
* identifies and defines the information requirements and indicators of effective water markets;
* assesses current effectiveness of each water market; and,
* recommends refinements to improve the effectiveness of each market.
The supplier should also:
* prepare a summary of the above report for public release; and,
* run stakeholder engagement throughout the project.
Documentation relating to this RFT is available for download from the Victorian Government Tender website located at www.tenders.vic.gov.au.
All enquiries relating to this RFT must be directed to Anna Quayle on 03 9637 8540.
Submissions for RFT 333682 must be lodged electronically at www.tenders.vic.gov.au
RFT closes at 2.00pm on Thursday 23 March 2017.
Hard copy, facsimile, e-mail or late RFTs will not be accepted.
Find information about DELWP on the Internet at www.delwp.vic.gov.au