Display Tender ITS -TPAMS - 001
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
The Victorian government is refreshing and revitalising the way it procures and uses telecommunication services over the next 10 years.
The recently announced Telecommunications Purchasing and Management Strategy 2025 – (TPAMS2025) defines the approach government is taking to its procurement and telecommunications services to strengthen Victoria’s innovative approach to the digital economy.
TPAMS2025 replaces the current Telecommunications Purchasing and Management Strategy agreements for data, voice, mobile and internet services with State Purchase Contract (SPC) arrangements.
The Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC) is now seeking to establish a separate panel for the provision of the following telecommunication services for the whole of government.
Proposals are sought from capable and experienced organisations to be appointed to one or more of these panels:
- Data Services
- Voice Services
- Mobile Services
- Internet Services and
- Unified Communication Services.
The procurement process is being conducted in two stages; Pre-qualification and Invitation to Supply (ITS) stages. Pre-qualification documents contained in this section of the website provide the following details for organisations seeking to participate.
- ITS Registration Instructions provides instructions on pre-qualification to participate in the Telecommunications Purchasing and Management Strategy 2025 (TPAMS2025) Invitation to Supply (ITS) process;
- Registration Response Template - contains schedules to be completed, such as:
- Respondent’s details and acceptance of terms and conditions;
- Subcontractor details;
- Mandatory evaluation criteria;
- Data room requirements and user acceptance forms.
- Registration Agreement - provides the confidentiality obligations and management of issues in relation to the TPAMS2025 ITS process; and
- Rules of the ITS - the Rules are in two parts. The first part contains Reference Schedules on contacts and the lodgement process, and the second prescribes the Conditions of Procurement, which will govern both the Pre-qualification process, and the subsequent TPAMS2025 ITS procurement process.
Those organisations that meet the pre-qualification requirements will be given access to the relevant ITS documents and may submit ITS proposals for those services for which they have qualified.
For further information:
Contact: Jag Rewal, Program TPAMS2025 Co-ordinator
Email address: TPAMS2025@dpc.vic.gov.au
Forum posts cannot be posted after 7 June 2016 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 7 June 2016 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.