Display Tender 22373
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Silvia Silverii
- Office: +61 (03) 86356328
- [email protected]
About the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
The Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC) has been operating since 2012. IBAC prevents and exposes public sector corruption and police misconduct in Victoria. Our jurisdiction covers state government, councils, Victorian Police, Parliament and judiciary.
- the evolution of the existing SharePoint 2013 pilot system into a production state
- the creation of a development/testing site that meets IBAC’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements, ensuring all changes to the production system are tested and signed off appropriately
- the delivery of the IBAC Intranet redevelopment project, including assistance with the planning and development of SharePoint 2013—for the IBAC Intranet, dedicated Team Sites for our divisional teams, operations and projects— in accordance with IBAC’s design, usability, content and end user requirements and information security policies
- the implementation of workflows to automate the administration of forms approval processes
- the integration of SharePoint with other business systems such as HP TRIM, MS Office, MS Lync and MS Dynamics CRM and Tableau
- create and lead an implementation change management plan for every agreed SharePoint project
- provision of service and ongoing support for SharePoint 2013
- provision of training for IBAC staff.
- developing and configuring the SharePoint 2013 platform for IBAC internal use, including: ‘The Source’ IBAC Intranet, Team Sites and other collaboration sites, document libraries, forms, web parts and other collaboration functions
- integration of third-party apps and services, as required
- supporting SharePoint user administration (configuration of access rights, governance, and publishing workflows) when required
- planning and developing intelligent search, content filtering and subscription functionality
- integrating key software products and services used by IBAC staff with SharePoint (e.g. HP TRIM, MS Office, MS Lync and MS Dynamics CRM) to IBAC requirements
- configuring analytics reporting to IBAC requirements
- guidance and support for digital design and user experience (when required)
- provision of skills and expertise to help identify opportunities in the organisation to use SharePoint for the automation of administration to streamline data management
- working with IT administrators to manage and test SharePoint product updates and upgrades
- liaising with IBAC’s digital officer to ensure design and usability requirements for the Intranet, Team Sites and other collaboration sites are addressed.
- Australian Federal Police and Victorian Police criminal checks
- completion of a Position of Trust form
- internal checks against our investigations (an IBAC information holding).
- minimum of 70% of company business activity and resources are dedicated to SharePoint
- proof of current certification as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for the provision of SharePoint services
- local support (non-sales) office and resources physically based in Melbourne, Victoria.
- applications must be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF). If you wish to submit material in an alternative format (i.e. video) you must contact us to discuss prior to submitting a response to this RFQ. Applications received in alternative formats without prior consent will not be considered
- clearly title file names and titles if sending multiple files e.g. Filename 1/2, Filename 2/2
- total file size must not be no larger than 10 MB
- vendors that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered
- responses received after the submission closing date and time will not be considered
- a mandatory briefing for interested vendors will be organised within 2 weeks of the release of this request for quote (RFQ). All interested parties must register. Only people who attend this briefing will be considered.