Conceptualising Gambling-Related Harm
Issued By Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Request for Tender
- Helen Miller
- Office: +61 (03) 9452 2622
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation seeks a research team to undertake an investigation of gambling-related harm in Victoria.
The sucessful research team will be required to:
- develop a definition of harm associated with gambling
- identify and discuss gambling-related harms in the Victorian community
- produce a conceptual framework of harms associated with gambling.
You must be logged in to download documents.
Questions and answers 11 September 2013 VRGF 1 13
- Version 1 (13/09/2013)
- Available by Download (24 KB)
Question and Answers 23 September 2013 VRGF 1 13
- Version 1 (24/09/2013)
- Available by Download (23 KB)
This Tender was awarded. Click here to view the Contract.