- Colin King
DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY INDUSTRIES
Leased office/warehouse accommodation at Lakes Entrance
Expressions of Interest are sought for the provision of leased office/warehouse accommodation at Lakes Entrance. Proposals may be submitted for suitable existing premises or for new premises purpose built to meet the Department's requirements.
Summary details of the proposed lease:
- The proposed lease term is for an initial 10 year period.
- Space requirements are for an office area of approximately, but not less than, 450 square metres. Adjoining storage/warehouse space of approximately, but no less than, 500 square metres. On site parking, preferably for 15+ vehicles and preferably with some parking located at the rear of the premises.
- The lease is to be for the base building. Fitout is to be designed, installed and paid for by DPI.
- Proposals for existing buildings will be subject to a technical Building Suitability Assesment arranged by the Department at the Department's expense.
- For new purpose built proposals, plans and specifications must comply with "Victorian Government Office Building Standards Guidelines".
- Lease terms and conditions will be those of the Standard Government accommodation lease.
- Inclusion of Ecologically Sustainable Design principles will be a priority for purpose built facilities.
- EOI respondents whose proposal is for construction of new premises are required to demonstrate that they have considered the industry development implications of their proposal according to the Victorian Government's Industry Participation Policy (VIPP) that seeks to maximise local content.
Further information and a full brief, including copies of documents and the format for submitting Expressions of Interest are available from www.tenders.vic.gov.au or Colin King, phone 03 9658 4001, email email@example.com
Expressions of Interest close at 2.000 pm Thursday 22 July 2004, and must be clearly marked "EOI No. 201405 - Lakes Entrance Accommodation" and lodged in the Tender Box located at Level 16, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne.
Late, email and facsimile EOI's will not be accepted.
Location: Tender Box Department of Primary Industries Level 16 1 Spring Street MELBOURNE 3000