Display Tender 0405-03
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Graeme Joyce
- [email protected]
The Government has recently approved $50 million capital funding to procure new relocatable buildings over three years and DE&T recognises the opportunity to improve management of operational aspects
of the Relocatable Program.
The Relocatable Classrooms Project (The Project) encompasses capital and operating components including:
• provision and commissioning of new relocatable classrooms, which are:
• of a design that is functionally similar to the DE&T current dual classroom design, whilst encouraging innovative design solutions,
• environmentally friendly and with an energy efficient design,
• of an architecturally and aesthetically pleasing design; and
• management of all matters relating to the transfer, refurbishment, commissioning and disposal of relocatable buildings for new and existing buildings;
as required by DE&T to meet the needs of schools.
The Project is being offered as a single contract encompassing both capital and operating components.
Location: Tender Box Department of Education Basement West Wing 2 Treasury Place East Melbourne