Display Tender 0304-58
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Cathie Manning
- [email protected]
Program) and the Group Training Employment Support Scheme (the Scheme) for the period of 1 July 2004 to 30 June 2005. A further contract may be offered for the 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2006, or part
The Program and Scheme are initiatives of the Victorian State Government designed to provide additional financial incentives for employers to encourage apprentices and trainees to complete their
training. The Program and Scheme commenced on 1 July 2003, with eligible employers receiving payments since February 2004. Guidelines and a database, the Apprenticeship Completion Bonus System
(ACBS), have been developed by the Department to support the Program and the Scheme.
The contractor will be required to:
• Manage and administer payments for the Program and Scheme using the Department's database (ACBS) and payment system (ORACLE)
• Maintain process documentation
• Provide information and assistance to employers on the Program and Scheme
• Effectively deal with inquiries and appropriately refer
• Work with the Department to provide a streamlined service for employers, and
• Report to the Department.
The contractor shall be required to occupy a Victorian Government site in Melbourne CBD to access databases and process payments. The contractor may remotely access email and telephone voice mail.
Location: Tender Box Department of Education Basement West Wing 2 Treasury Place East Melbourne