Display Tender Health T09314
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
PROJECT TO DESIGN, DEVELOP AND DELIVER A CLINICAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM IN QUALITY AND SAFETY
Issued By Department of Health and Human Services (CLOSED See DHHS)
Request for Tender
The Department of Health is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced provider to design, develop and deliver a comprehensive clinical leadership program that fosters and encourages leadership capability and capacity in quality and safety among those with, or with the potential to have, clinical leadership roles within Victorian health care services. The program must:
· be contextualised within the paradigm of multidisciplinary patient- and family-centred health care delivery
· synchronise with or complement concurrent relevant Victorian Quality Council (VQC) and Department of Health initiatives
· link leadership and quality and safety content
· have relevance to all health disciplines and all health care settings, including public, private, primary, and community health care settings
· provide the basis of an ongoing and sustainable program.
This Tender was awarded. Click here to view the Contract.