Display Tender T110117
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Scott Black
- Phone: +61 (437) 417823
- [email protected]
Removal of Redundant Structures - Station Pier Inner East Berth
Ports Victoria is responsible for:
- the management of Station Pier which is Victoria’s premier cruise shipping facility
- channel management and safe navigation in the waters of the ports of Melbourne, Geelong and Hastings
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response.
Tenders are sought from appropriately qualified and experienced companies for removal of redundant structures at Station Pier Inner East Berth and the associated former freight yard. Make good is required after the removal.
T110117 - Confidentiality Deed - Removal of Redundant Structures - Station Pier Inner East Berth.pdf
- Version 1 (4 Oct 2023)
- Available by Download (359 KB)
T110117 - Part A - Removal of Redundant Structures - Station Pier Inner East Berth.pdf
- Version 1 (5 Oct 2023)
- Available by Download (297 KB)