Display Tender ATNGDNTAFEAS2023
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
This is an Advanced Tender Notice. Please note this advance tender notice is not the actual tender. No documentation is to be provided at this stage.
The Gordon TAFE is providing advanced notice to interested parties of invitations to the market for consultant services for a major capital works project relating to The Gordon TAFE Centre of Excellence for Inclusion in Disability Health & Community Support located at our City campus in Geelong. The Gordon TAFE is seeking to engage service providers for Architectural Services services.
The capital works project is being proposed by The Gordon TAFE. The project value is $36M. The project includes refurbishment and modernisation of an existing asset.
To be considered for this project, Consultants must:
· be registered in the appropriate prequalification service category of the Department of Treasury and Finance’s Construction Supplier Register
· be familiar with TAFE and tertiary education requirements, and
· have experience in managing projects in excess of $30M.
The Gordon TAFE intends to release formal Request for Tender for the project October 23 to November 24, 2023 via Buying for Victoria.
The tender process will be a selective tender as defined within the tender documents which are yet to be released.
To be considered for the tender once the period has opened, submission of a capability statement addressing the following will be required:
1. TAFE and tertiary education experience.
2. Stakeholder Management experience.
3. Environmentally Sustainable Design experience to achieve minimum 5-star Green Star design and as-built.
Queries regarding this tender can be directed to the Gordon TAFE Tender management team at [email protected]