Display Tender ATN ITS2-00528
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- James Turner
- Phone: +61 131963
- [email protected]
Advanced Tender Notice – Parks Victoria – Werribee Mansion Fire Services Upgrades – Construction
Parks Victoria intends to release a Request for Tender (RFT) in June 2023 for the Werribee Mansion Fire Services Upgrades project. This Advance Tender Notice is being sent to inform potential tenderers of the upcoming release of the RFT.
The proposed works for this project include, but are not limited to:
- New fire pumps and water storage tanks
- New fire brigade booster and suction assembly
- New in-ground fire hydrant mains
- New external ground ball fire hydrants.
- New internal fire hydrants to the Hotel & Parks Victoria Office
- FHR's to be replaced with Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Essential Safety Measures upgrades, including: Fire detection and alarm system, Building Occupant Warning System (BOWS), emergency lightings and smoke detectors
Please note that this is an Advanced Tender Notice, and the RFT has not yet been released. The RFT will be released to the market in June 2023, and interested parties are advised to stay tuned for further details, and to register their interest through the appropriate channels once it is publicly released.
In line with the Victorian Government's procurement process, we aim to ensure a fair and transparent tender process for all potential tenderers in the market. To maintain the integrity of the process, Parks Victoria will not be responding to enquiries for this RFT until it is publicly released to the market.
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming RFT.