Display Tender RFQ 1607
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
Via this RFI Barwon Health is seeking to identify an existing software solution for managing Clinical and non-Clinical Tasks. Our aim is to identify existing software that are used for a functionally similar application. The opportunity can be accessed via the Health Share Victoria supplier portal as rfq_1602 Clinical and non-Clinical Task Management which will be accessible at 13:00 on Tuesday 9 May 2023.
At a high level the new system should address the following:
- Management of staff tasks on Mobile devices
- Handover of tasks between shifts or teams
- Tasks assigned to roles
- Load balancing of tasks
- Visibility of which staff are in roles
- Electronic escalation processes
- Complete reporting of communications
- Integration with DMR / EMR
- Results review tracking
- Images can be associated with patients
- Software application that is secure by design and enforces MFA
- Channels for easily and confidentially communicating between junior doctors.
Also for the Non-clinical staff the system should also address the following;
- Easy to book work via remote booking software or telephone.
- Tasks can be distributed to both radio and android smart devices.
- Fully utilises mobile staff such as orderlies, cleaners, PSA’s etc. whose duties require them to carry out various tasks throughout the hospital.
- Rapidly accepts and allocates tasks to individuals without requiring them to return to a central base.
- Ability to pre book tasks in advance to ensure timely attendance.
- Patient Priority Model ensuring tasks are undertaken in line with priority of the area and hospital operational requirements.
- Real time data functionality. Records all relevant information about the task, and the speed/delivery of the service.
- Provides detailed managerial reports quickly and easily with minimum effort and computer skills.
- Fully integrates to allow a single controller to run the entire team or multiple controllers can run multiple teams when a system needs to expand
How do I register as a supplier?
Before you can respond to open and upcoming Invitations to Supply (ITS)/tenders you need to register for a HSV website account at:
The website includes details of all current agreements (contracts) and RFXs/Invitations to Supply (tenders). You can mark these pages as 'favourited' in your website account to receive automatic updates directly to your nominated email address. Under ‘My Account Settings’ in your website account you can set the frequency of these updates as either immediate, daily, weekly or monthly – as well as manage which contract pages you have ‘Favourited’ for alerts.
To register you will need an Australia Business Number (ABN), and an email address. Please ensure you register with an email address specific for your organisation only. If you are a small business and do not have a workplace/unique email domain (and use @gmail.com or @hotmail.com for example), please contact HSV via [email protected] for more information on registering your business.
Once you have registered via the online form, your account will be reviewed by HSV – and once approved, you will receive an automated welcome email.
The Prospective Suppliers information page on the website is also a useful resource that includes FAQs on our sourcing program and is available at:
How do I respond to a tender?
All of our tenders are published within the HSV Procurement Portal. This is our eTendering software platform where you can view our open tenders, download and view documentation.
To register interest or respond to a tender, sign in to the HSV website, then follow the steps below:
• My Dashboard > click on the Procurement Portal within the ‘Quicklinks’ of your account > the Portal will open in a new window
Once you're within the HSV Procurement Portal:
• On the landing page/main dashboard of the HSV Procurement Portal
• Sourcing > RFQs > RFQs open to all suppliers >name of tender
Please download HSV’s Procurement Portal Suppliers Guide for more information.
For any technical assistance using the HSV Procurement Portal please contact the Jaggaer helpdesk:
If you are in Australia please call: 02 8074 8627
Email [email protected]
Please note that the Superuser of the HSV Procurement Portal (your organisation's website account) is the only person with automatic read/respond rights to an RFx. If you are not the Superuser, you will need to request the Superuser of your organisation to change your account access rights to allow you to see the open RFx.
- Version 1 (8 May 2023)
- Available by Download (655 KB)