Display Tender ATN/FOL/23/632
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
WorkSafe Victoria (WorkSafe) is intending to commence the procurement process for the provision of Occupational Rehabilitation services in Victoria. Occupational Rehabilitation Providers will be invited to apply for a position on the Occupational Rehabilitation Panel by adequately addressing a combination of mandatory criteria and application questions.
This Occupational Rehabilitation Panel is expected to provide relevant Return to Work support to injured workers and employers across Victoria from the period of 1 July 2024 to 30 June 2027.
Over the past twelve (12) months more than 11,000 injured workers have received support from OR providers in the form of:
- facilitating return to work with the pre injury or new employer;
- providing retraining services;
- assisting with interpersonal conflict resolution; and
- keep workers ‘work-ready’ despite barriers to return to work
Occupational Rehabilitation Providers will be sought through public advertisement through the various advertising channels:
- WorkSafe external website (https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/become-occupational-rehabilitation-provider)
- Buying for Victoria website (https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/)
- relevant associations (Australian Rehabilitation Providers Association); and
Applications will open in November 2023 with the intent to advise providers of their successful or unsuccessful applications prior to June 2024. Those Occupational Rehabilitation Providers who are successful in obtaining a position on the panel will commence servicing from 1 July 2024.
Occupational Rehabilitation Providers wanting to participate in this opportunity must register on the Buying for Victoria Supplier Portal and download the tender documents once released. Applicants are reminded not to approach WorkSafe staff members in relation to the Occupational Rehabilitation Provider panel.