Display Tender EOI-23-002/REB-MM
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Darren Kwok
- Phone: +61 (03) 920705006
- Mobile: +61 (04) 21380833
- [email protected]
Expressions of Interest are invited from highly experienced food and beverage hospitality operators with proven track record to be short-listed for the Catering services tender for Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building.
Museums Victoria are also seeking Expressions of Interest for food and beverage operators for:
Melbourne Museum Retail - EOI-23-001/MM
Scienceworks Retail - EOI-23-003/SW
The Closing Time for submission of Expressions of Interest is 2:00pm on Friday 10th March 2023.
EOI submissions shall be:
1. Lodged in the Tender Victoria portal, not later than the advertised Closing Time, or
2. Electronically lodged at [email protected] not later than the advertised Closing Time.
EOIs received after the closing time and date may not be accepted. Museums Victoria reserves the right at its sole and unfettered discretion to accept or refuse to accept a late EOI. If, in Museums Victoria’s sole and absolute discretion, there is explicit and conclusive evidence that late receipt resulted from mishandling by Museums Victoria, an EOI will deemed to be received before the Closing Time.
Responsibility to Inform
All Respondents shall be deemed to have:
1. Examined this EOI and all documents issued by Museums Victoria to all Respondents
2. Examined all further information relevant to the risks, contingencies and other circumstances having an effect on their Submission which is obtainable by the making of reasonable enquiries
3. Satisfied themselves as to the accuracy and sufficiency of their Submission, including all matters and things necessary for the due and proper performance and completion of the provision of equipment and services to be supplied
It is the responsibility of Respondents to obtain all the information necessary to support their Submission. Neither Museums Victoria nor any of its consultants will accept responsibility if a Respondent has failed to become aware of matters which would have been apparent from the EOI or other documents referred to or from any briefing and inspection of the site and facilities or from the failure of the Respondent to make proper enquiries.
Conditions of Submissions
Museums Victoria reserves the right to:
1. Not select any Submission
2. Consider non-complying responses
3. Reject non-conforming responses
4. Change the date on which submissions are due to a later date
5. Not re-submit the project to open RFT
6. Change its requirements under this EOI in response to external requirements for change
- Version 1 (9 Feb 2023)
- Available by Download (6 MB)
MV Catering Services EOI QA Addendum No 1.pdf
- Version 1 (3 Mar 2023)
- Available by Download (97 KB)