Display Tender TNCA2023
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Rachel Hoult
- Phone: +61 (03) 7022 2074
- [email protected]
The Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions (DJSIR) is intending to release a Request for Tender for building condition assessments across the Victorian TAFE network for the strategic management of TAFE assets.
TAFEs are required to hold current information on the condition of their assets under the Asset Management Accountability Framework (AMAF), which has force as a Standing Direction under the Financial Management Act 1994, and Victorian Government Landholding Policy and Guidelines.
The TAFE network is comprised of 12 TAFEs throughout both regional and metro Victoria consisting with more than 90 TAFE locations and approximately 700 buildings. The Office of TAFE Coordination and Delivery within DJSIR is coordinating this network-wide project.
Selective Tender Information
It is anticipated that the Tender Notice will be published on the Buying for Victoria website in mid-February 2023, upon the closure of this Forward Tender Notice period.
All applicants who respond to this Notice and meet the prequalified conditions will be invited to submit a tender.
The firm must be prequalified in Building Condition Assessments and Project Management on the Construction Supplier Register.
Each firm’s capacity, capability and experience in building condition assessments will be considered in their tender submission.
Please register your interest in tendering for this project by sending an email to [email protected] by no later than 9.00am on Friday 17/02/23. Please include your CSR registration number, prequalification category and project limit.
Applicable government policies affecting the procurement
Applicable Government policies affecting this procurement include, but not limited to:
- Ministerial Directions and Instructions for Public Construction Procurement (https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/public-construction-policy-and-resources/ministerial-directions-and-instructions-public-construction-procurement)
- Local Jobs First Act 2003 and the Local Jobs First Policy (https://localjobsfirst.vic.gov.au)
- Social Procurement Framework (https://www.buyingfor.vic.gov.au/social-procurement-victorian-government-approach)
- Supplier Code of Conduct (https://www.buyingfor.vic.gov.au/supplier-code-conduct)
- Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Vic)
- The supplier performance and shared reporting regime Security of Payment under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002 (https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/ministerial-directions-and-instructions-public-construction-procurement/supplier-performance-and-shared-reporting-regime-direction-and-instruction-82)
- The DataVic Policy (https://www.vic.gov.au/datavic-access-policy-guidelines)
- The Victorian Data Security Standards, issued under the Privacy and Data Security Act 2014 (https://ovic.vic.gov.au/resource/victorian-protective-data-security-standards/)
- The Whole of Victorian Government Intellectual Property Policy (https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/funds-programs-and-policies/intellectual-property-policy)
- Prohibition of the installation or design into any building of Type A or Type B Construction a Prescribed Combustible Product as part of an External Wall (including as an attachment). Refer to the Minister’s Guideline MG-14 for details of exceptions (https://www.planning.vic.gov.au/building-policy/victorian-cladding-taskforce)
- Minimum rates of pay for tip truck owner drivers (https://www.business.vic.gov.au/setting-up-a-business/owner-drivers-and-forestry-contractors/owner-drivers-and-hirers/tip-truck-rates-and-cost-schedules)
- The requirements of Instruction 2.1 (International Agreements) under the Ministerial Directions for Public Construction Procurement in Victoria apply to this tender.
Do not respond directly to this Forward Notice.
Network condition assessment - Forward Tender Notice.docx
- Version 1 (3 Feb 2023)
- Available by Download (169 KB)