Display Tender RFWORK039
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Sandra Neri
- Mobile: +61 (04) 77755341
- [email protected]
- Kim Glanville
- Phone: +61 (0439) 949147
- [email protected]
The project is located at: The Royal Melbourne hospital; Royal Park Campus 34-54 Poplar Road, Parkville. Victoria Building 17
The Royal Park Campus AC1 & AC2 refurbishment project will update and modernise the current Aged Care Wards and provide comfortable accommodation to patients. the purpose of the project is to
- Increase Melbourne Health total bed capacity
- Ensure Aged care patients are cared for in a facility that affords privacy and segregation
- The altered ward configuration reduces the likelihood of cross contamination/spread of communicable disease for patients and staff
- Improve access to beds at City Campus for emergency and elective surgery patients
Scope of works:
- Supply and install new Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) units with heating and cooling by utilizing existing mechanical system
- Mechanical system to comply to health facility mechanical guidelines of 12 air changes per hour. Currently 2.5 full fresh air change. No re-circulation air.
- Supply and install new air handling units to increase fresh air change. Air circulation through ducts not ceiling plenum.
Staging & Site Considerations
AC1 & AC2 currently does not have patients.
However, there are employees operating from Ground Floor and AC3, therefore, minimal disruption needs to be considered.
In accordance with the RMH Construction Procurement Framework (and the Ministerial Directions) it is proposed to procure the Works through a Selective Tender process. The tender will be release the beginning of March. With Works to commence from the 17th April to 31st July 2023.
Should you be interested in being considered for this tender, please send an email along with your capability statement to [email protected]