Display Tender RFT
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Robert Aynsley
- Mobile: +61 (04786) 85525
- [email protected]
Brief Description of Work:
Site location: Barnes Road, Moira. The Bridge over the No 2 main channel.
The works relate to the replacement of the existing three-span/single-lane bridge with a single-span/single-lane bridge. The new structure will comprise of a reinforced concrete substructure with a transversely stressed concrete deck unit superstructure.
The works involve:
- Obtain all necessary approvals for the works, other than what are already obtained by GMW.
- Provide traffic management as required during the works, including a Traffic Management Plan.
- Liaise as necessary with the Principal and the relevant authorities concerning any activities that affect utility services in the vicinity of the works
- Demolish existing bridge superstructure including railing, guard fence, kerbs, decking and girders
- Demolish only top of the abutment, wing-walls and columns to fit new concrete deck units and abutments, as shown in the drawings. Contractor shall repair the remaining portion of the abutment for any damaged concrete before placing new concrete deck units in place. Contractor to submit a demolition plan prior commencing any site works for approval to Principal.
- Dispose all waste materials off-site at locations acceptable to the Environmental Protection Agency and other relevant authorities
- Liaise with the local service providers and confirm requirements for protection/relocation of services crossing the bridge, prior to carrying out any site works
- Earthworks including placement and compaction of fill materia
- Install new reinforced concrete bored piles
- Construct new reinforced concrete abutment crossheads and wing-walls
- Supply and install precast transversely stressed pre-stressed concrete deck units
- Construct reinforced concrete approach slabs
- Supply and install expansion joints
- Supply and install new bridge barriers and approach guard fences
- Supply and install asphalt surfacing on bridge deck and approach slabs
- Approach road works including guard fence and end terminals
- Prepare As-Built drawings
The Procurement Model:
This will be a construction only contract using the AS2124, General Conditions of Contract.
Government policies that affect the procurement:
- Local Job First
- Social Procurement