Display Tender ATN T2022-0080
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Leonard Robbins
- Mobile: +61 (04) 17 407 879
- [email protected]
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is inviting tender submissions from a suitably qualified organisation with relevant experience to provide Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance services for our property portfolio. Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) acts as the Principal’s Representative and is the contracted Facilities Manager for the Department.
DELWP will be moved into the Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (DEECA) from 1 January 2023.
The prospective engagement will be for a contracted term of 3 years with an option for 1 year.
Tenderer’s must tender for the provision of services to either one, multiple or all complete regions as a minimum. Tenders submitted for specific sites comprising less than a complete region will be considered non-conforming and will not be assessed.
The successful tenderer will provide regular maintenance services for HVAC related assets at Department’s regional properties. This includes, but may not be limited to the maintenance of all:
- Fan Coil/Air Handling Units;
- Air/Water Cooled Package Units;
- Air Cooled Condensers;
- Water Pumps;
- Fan(s) and Fan Motors;
- Room Air Conditioners;
- Expansion Tanks and Pressure Vessel Certification;
- Mechanical Services Switchboards;
- BMS Systems;
- Fire/Smoke Spill mode dedicated fans, motors, dampers, relief openings, controls etc.
- Fire Fan Control Panel (FFCP) and Fire Indicator Panel (FIP) and Testing;
- Annual Essential Services Testing;
- EDH / Evap Cooler / Humidifier / Refrig.
- Water Dosing systems
ATN - T2022-0080 - Provision of HVAC Maintenance Services for DELWP Regional Victorian Properties.docx
- Version 1 (19 Dec 2022)
- Available by Download (120 KB)