Display Tender DPC 22-23-057
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Hugh Bryant
- Phone: +61 (03) 0000000
- [email protected]
The VPSC is seeking responses to this Invitation for Expressions of Interest for the provision of Services as outlined within the attached document titled Jobs Marketplace EoI - DPC 22-23-057.
You can learn more about the VPSC here.
The current Jobs Marketplace related to this EOI consists of:
- careers.vic (external facing);
- intranet boards (internal facing to relevant Agency) and
- internet boards (external facing).
We are looking for Registrants to craft a future ready and positive jobseeker experience, via a Jobs Marketplace platform, that at a minimum reflects:
- adaptability to meet variable jobseeker cohorts, profile authentication and management,
- flexibility and scalability to meet marketing and recruitment trends,
- jobseeker campaign, mobility and talent pool recruitment demand with personalisation,
- OWASP and WCAG type industry standards applied,
- public-facing API’s for ATS connection, analytics and reporting outputs,
- unlocked low code administration functionality within the platform.
The VPSC is looking to assess the capability of Registrants to provide the Services. It is likely an Invitation to Supply will be issued by the VPSC for a Jobs platform depending on the Registrants’ responses to the EOI.
Jobs Marketplace EoI - DPC 22-23-057
- Version 1 (11 Oct 2022)
- Available by Download (127 KB)
Jobs Marketplace EOI DPC 22-23-057_Q_and_A Version 4
- Version 1 (28 Oct 2022)
- Available by Download (72 KB)