Display Tender N000083
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
Phonics Enhancements to the Literacy Teaching Toolkit
The Department of Education and Training is seeking to engage a supplier with expertise in literacy education to update and expand the existing phonics and phonological awareness section in the Foundation to Level 6 Literacy Teaching Toolkit.
The purpose of the updates to the Toolkit is to provide schools and teachers with additional resources that will strengthen understanding and capability in relation to the effective teaching of phonics and phonological awareness.
The term of the engagement will be for 1 year (no options).
The DET Supplier Portal
The Department of Education and Training has now established the DET Supplier Portal.
The DET Supplier Portal will allow suppliers to access and respond to procurement opportunities from a number of Education portfolio entities, and to self-manage their organisation’s records on our system.
This Request for Quote (RFQ) is being issued and managed through the Supplier Portal. All information relating to this RFQ is being provided through the Supplier Portal, and responses can only be submitted through the Supplier Portal. Responses to RFQs submitted through the Buying for Victoria Tenders Portal will not be accepted.
To view further information on these open market approaches, suppliers must be registered on the Supplier Portal.
How do I register for the DET Supplier Portal?
- Suppliers not previously engaged by DET can self-register on the Supplier Portal. Please refer to the attached Quick Reference Guide for help with that process.
- Suppliers who have previously been engaged by DET should email the Supplier Portal team at DET ([email protected]) to establish initial user accounts. Accounts will be created for staff of existing suppliers with suitable validation of identity.
- Established users of existing suppliers can also create user accounts for other users in the same organisation.
- If you are uncertain of your status as a supplier to DET or its portfolio partners, please email the Supplier Portal team for further advice.
Once you are registered and have received your User ID and password, you can log in from the DET Supplier Portal home page.
If you are having problems accessing the Supplier Portal, please email the Supplier Portal team for assistance: [email protected].
Supplier QRG - Supplier and User Registration Process
- Version 1 (18 Sept 2022)
- Available by Download (352 KB)
Supplier QRG - Supplier Portal Basics
- Version 1 (18 Sept 2022)
- Available by Download (370 KB)
- Version 1 (4 Oct 2022)
- Available by Download (108 KB)
- Version 1 (5 Oct 2022)
- Available by Download (121 KB)