Display Tender VHBA-22.455071-A-02
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Colin Rofe
- Mobile: +61 (04) 0433129598
- [email protected]
1. The 2022/23 Victorian Budget announced $500-$525 million for the Barwon Women’s and Children’s (BWC) to expand maternity and paediatric services at University Hospital Geelong.
2. As part of the Expenditure Review Committee’s (ERC) approval of the business case, ERC determined the BWC be subject to the High Value High Risk (HVHR) Framework.
3. Stage 1 of the project will deliver expanded women’s and children’s facilities on the southern facing Myer’s Street side of the UHG campus. Stage 2 of the project, which includes enabling works, will provide maternity and paediatric inpatient units.
VHBA-22.455071-A-02 BWC - PC Forward Notice
- Version 1 (1 Aug 2022)
- Available by Download (96 KB)