Display Tender C5296
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Remi Orakzai
- Phone: +61 466076007
- [email protected]
Southern Rural Water wishes to advise the market of an upcoming tender, with the intent to engage a suitably qualified contractor to undertake the Fisken St Bridge Crossion Pipe Corrosion repair works.
This tender will be advertised on
The works will include (but is now limited too);
- Abrasive blasting of corroded section of pipe
- Condition assessment on the corroded section of the pipe
- Repairing/Restoring and or replacing of the corroded section of the pipe.
- Supply and installation of a new air valve on the repaired section of new of the pipe.
- Deflecting discharge from the air valve to negate any impact on physical asset in the future.
The work site is located on Fisken st bridge in the Bacchus Marsh Irrigation District (BMID).
The tender process will be undertaken as an open tender. The tentative dates for this tender contract are as follows;
- Contract awarded: Sept 2022.
- Construction period: Dec 2022 – Jan 2023.