Display Tender VHBA-20.1544-A-11
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Pouyan Shivaee
- Phone: +61 421 401 467
- [email protected]
The Victorian Health Building Authority (VHBA), part of the Department of
Health, is intending to release a Request for Tender for the delivery of
Swan Hill Emergency Department Main Works project.
The project comprises the construction of a new Emergency Department,
• New emergency department with additional treatment spaces,
isolation room and a behavioural assessment room
• New entry on McCrae Street
• Eight additional points of care for a total of 15 new points of care
• a four-bed short stay unit.
• Building to be future proofed for multi-level development.
The project will be delivered by the Department of Health in partnership
with Australian Government Department of Health and Swan Hill District
Swan Hill ED - Main Works - Forward Notice
- Version 1 (20 July 2022)
- Available by Download (133 KB)