Display Tender ACM0015C
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Procurement Team
- [email protected]
The Hamer Hall Asbestos Removal Program is part of a long-term removal program by the Victorian Government Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) created Victorian Asbestos Eradication Agency (VAEA) under Worksafe Victoria that prioritises the removal of asbestos containing materials (ACMs) based on the risk they post in government owned buildings by 30 June 2023.
The works are planned to take place at - Hamer Hall, Arts Centre Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Road, Southbank, Victoria 3004, AUSTRALIA
Arts Centre Melbourne is looking for the following:
- Asbestos removal conducted by a Class A licence holder (REF: PRG-0309-HH)
- All removal works to comply with Worksafe Victoria's Compliance code: Removing asbestos in workplaces 2019
- Wherever possible, removal works to be undertaken outside of usual business/operating hours
- Larger exclusion zones required public areas;
- Para occupational air monitoring required for all asbestos removal works (both control and clearance monitoring);
- Clearance Certificate must be bed prior to reoccupation following all asbestos removal works including 10m2 of non-friable ACM; and
All regulatory compliance documentation (removal notifications, air monitoring reports, clearance certificates and waste report certificates) must be provided to the VAEA
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 October 2022 09:00 am
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 October 2022 09:00 am.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.