Display Tender DOT1241
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Federica Viezzoli
- Office: +61 (03) 00000000
- [email protected]
- Morgan Hopcroft
- Mobile: +61 0409608873
- [email protected]
The Head, Transport for Victoria (TfV) intends to release an Expression of Interest (EOI) in July 2022. The Department of Transport (DoT) is retendering the contract for the Bus Shelter Agreement (BSA) which services around 5000 bus shelters across metropolitan Melbourne.
Please Note: While this is an open EOI, respondents will be required to sign a Deed of Confidentiality before they can participate in the EOI as well as providing a short company profile/overview which shows their ability to deliver one or more of the services listed.
You can register your interest ahead of the release of the EOI by returning the required documents via email to the following addresses with the subject line “DOT1241 - Bus Shelter Advertising, Cleaning, Maintenance & Construction” to:
It is anticipated that the EOI will be released in early to mid July, this notice will be updated to reflect actual dates once confirmed.
The agreement comprises of three components:
- Advertising Services: DoT is seeking to partner with an advertising service provider to optimise advertising revenue across existing and new bus shelter advertising sites.
- Shelter Cleaning: DoT is seeking an experienced and professional cleaning service provider to undertake routine and reactive cleaning across all current and future DoT owned shelters.
- Shelter Maintenance and Construction: DoT is seeking a provider to maintain the portfolio of existing shelters which includes a number of legacy shelter designs. The provider will also be required to construct new shelters to meet network growth currently.
DOT is seeking EOIs from suitably qualified respondents wishing to submit an EOI in response to one or more of the separable contract portions.
An industry briefing session will be held early in the EOI phase with the date to be confirmed.
Applicable Government policies applying to this procurement include:
- Recycled First;
- Directions and instructions for Public Construction Procurement;
- Social Procurement Policy;
- Local Jobs First Policy; and
- Supplier Code of Conduct.
DOT1241 - BSARP - Deed of Confidentiality - SUPPLIER NAME
- Version 1 (28 June 2022)
- Available by Download (129 KB)