Display Tender 1268 2022ATN
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
Coliban Water provides forward notice of tender for architectural services to assist Coliban Water in its Office Buiilding Renovations project. Coliban Water is seeking to engage an experienced team to develop a Workspace Strategy supporting the strategic direction of the organisation, including culture, employee engagement and real estate options around the current office site.
Upon completion, this strategy will define the principles for concept design and further inform the construction phase. Activities include but are not limited to:
• Develop a business case for a future workplace that aligns to our business strategies and functional requirements for each team,
• Modelling of different scenarios with space and financial outcomes aligned to key objectives,
• Develop an end to end program timeline highlighting critical milestones and alignment to lease expiry dates,
• Determine indicative construction costs for the sites to allow cost analysis,
• Develop concept plans including floorplan options to determine space efficiencies,
• Produce construction documentation and relevant drawings,
• Manage all required planning permits and certifications, and
• Project manage the construction
The location of the works is in Bendigo, Victoria.
Note that Local Jobs First and Social Procurement requirements will form part of this tender.
Coliban Water's value-for-money considerations are not solely focussed on price, but encompass opportunities to deliver social and sustainable outcomes that benefit the Victorian community, in alignment with the Victorian Government’s Social Procurement Framework.
We encourage organisations that contribute socially and economically to our community to get involved in our tendering and quotation processes, so that we can add value that all of our community can share in.