- Jim Ryan
- Phone: +61 (433) 899410
The BW Group (based in Geelong) are seeking an experienced and competent service provider to service, maintain, repair, carry out statutory inspection and provide professional advice for its fleet of plant. This includes but not limited to, tractors, mowers, power tools, various workshop machinery and trailers.
Key tasks required by the contractor include:
1. Provide an appropriately equipped mobile workshop from which to service on site plant items;
2. Preferably have workshop facilities with the Geelong region;
3. Provide servicing at this workshop and travel to various operational sites within the Geelong region;
4. Provide scheduled servicing and reactive repairs.
NOTE: Vehicle servicing and repairs are not part of this contract and are managed by The BW Groups fleet management provider Smartfleet.
All tender enquiries should be directed to Jim Ryan - Procurement Business Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 1 (4 May 2022)
- Available by Download (1 MB)