Display Tender ATN36752 UPDATE
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Procure @YVW
- Office: +61 (03) 0132762
- [email protected]
- Andrew Fenwick
- Phone: +61 (03) 98721682
- [email protected]
The Proposed Tram Road Reserve Underground Water Recycling Facility (Facility) would provide up to 750kl/day Class A recycled water to the nearby Doncaster Hill Activity Centre and Tullamore Estate as well as irrigation water for local open spaces. The project involves design, construction, and commissioning of the Facility as well as remediation of the Reserve after completion. Yarra Valley Water would operate the facility after performance proving and handover.
Key infrastructure elements for the project are listed below:
- Underground connections and pipelines to both transfer wastewater from the Sewer to the Facility and wastewater from the Facility back to the Sewer.
- An underground building that will include various treatment processes and equipment to treat wastewater to Class A recycled water.
- An underground recycled water storage tank and pumping equipment for distributing the recycled water to the community.
- Two above-ground buildings primarily for maintenance access to the underground building.
- Infrastructure required to connect the Facility to utility services including electricity, telecommunications, drinking water and recycled water network
- A new access path to allow operational maintenance vehicles to reach the above-ground buildings from local streets.
- An indigenous garden and reinstatement of the Reserve once construction is complete.
The project will require tenderers to have experience with design and construction of water treatment facilities and water retaining structures as well as a proven track record delivering large capital infrastructure projects.
A planning application for the Facility has been placed with Manningham City Council.
A multistage procurement model will be used, with an Expression of Interest (EOI) to shortlist tenderers before a Request for Tender (RFT) to select the Delivery Partner. The RFT will include a competitive design element to develop some of the structural design to allow for improved pricing accuracy.
After contract award, there will be an ECI stage where the delivery partner will develop the design from concept up to a point where there is sufficient detail to complete a fixed price cost schedule. The final stage will be delivery under a ‘Design and Construct’ (D&C) Contract.
The EOI will be released to market on the 20/06/2022 and will require submissions within 2 months. Key tender dates will be available in the EOI.