Display Tender LMAR IPS GEN 2022-1
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Neil D'Vauz (available for comment submission)
- Peter McKernan
- Phone: +61 (419) 388 998
- [email protected]
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort management is seeking invitee’s response to the invitation for the supply of goods and/or services to upgrade the power generation system as outlined below:
The system is to be divided into two elements and executed as two separate contracts
- Element One will be the provision of a diesel generation system to replace the existing system. This will include a Programmable Logic Control installation (PLC)
- Element Two will be the provision of multiple roof mounted solar arrays to provide renewable energy and offset the consumption of diesel.
This tender seeks expressions of interest for Element One detailed above.
With this EOI request, the SARMB is inviting interested parties to submit an expression of interest for the elements described herein.
- Interested parties may tender for one or both of the elements.
- Consortia submissions will be highly regarded.
- If the SARMB selects different tenderers for the individual elements, then strong emphasis will be placed on the ability of the tenderers capacity to work harmoniously with other contractors.
- If the tenderer wishes to submit an alternate solution to any or each of the elements, the alternative solution can only be considered by SARMB if the tenderer has first provided a conforming submission to that element.
Each successful tenderer will be required to fully commission and certify their part of the contract.
** Please post all queries regarding this tender including technical queries to the online forum (link provided below) **
LMAR IPS GEN 2022 -1 MASTER DOC Final 20220215
- Version 1 (1 Mar 2022)
- Available by Download (653 KB)
Generator and PLC Contract Appendix
- Version 1 (1 Mar 2022)
- Available by Download (1 MB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 18 March 2022 05:00 pm
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 18 March 2022 05:00 pm.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.