Display Tender 11222
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Shania Nagy
- [email protected]
Description of the Works
Main Works features a new Twelve Apostles Visitor Experience Centre, which will be the gateway to the Shipwreck Coast, enhancing and protecting the region’s iconic beauty. In addition, the Main Works also includes:
a park and ride facility
a temporary event space
substantial revegetation, landscaping, gardens and walking trails
new access roads
better parking at the Secret Apostles Lookout
a visitor shuttle shelter, eBike parking and toilets
There are two elements requiring design services in the Twelve Apostles Precinct Redevelopment Project, Coastal Works and Main Works. This RFP is for the Head Design Consultant for Main Works only. There is already a Head Design Consultant appointed to deliver the Coastal Works component.
The Head Design Consultant is responsible for engaging and managing sub-consultants to form the full design team to deliver the project.
Consultancy Agreement (Major Services)
Head Design Consultant to be novated under a Design and Construct Managing Contractor Contract
Open tender, single stage RFP
To register your interest to bid, you are required to email [email protected] with the following documentation, by 4pm, 9 March 2022:
- Completed and signed Confidentiality Deed, attached for download.
- A brief Company Profile & confirmation you satisfy the Mandatory Capability Criteria (Limited to 1x A4 page)
Registered Bidders will be considered for an invitation to participate in the Tender.
Mandatory Capability Criteria
Only teams who meet these criteria will be assessed by Development Victoria.
- Demonstrated experience delivering design of multiple civic buildings to a value of $50m+ capital cost, as the Head Designer.
- Demonstrated experience managing an interdisciplinary consultant team on projects $50m+ (including but not limited to architectural, structural, civil, services engineering, planning, landscaping).
- Demonstrated experience on at least one of the following buildings, with a high level of architectural integrity:
- Visitor Centre
- Customer Service Centre
- Sports Venue
- Tourism Venue
- Entertainment Venue
- Arts Venue
- Demonstrated experience managing an extensive Traditional Owner design collaboration process.
- Demonstrated experience managing state and local government stakeholders through the participation in various Working Groups.
Applicable Government policies affecting the procurement
- Local Jobs First Policy including minimum local content and Major Projects Skills Guarantee (Strategic Project)
- Social Procurement Framework
Contract Award: late May 2022
Project Completion: mid 2025
Twelve Apostles Precinct Redevelopment RFP - B04.2 Confidentiality Deed Poll Form
- Version 1 (24 Feb 2022)
- Available by Download (693 KB)