Display Tender AH-CW-21-22-CONT0011
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
Austin Health intends to renovate existing facilities to meet new and changing functions required in the operations of both Austin Hospital and Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital. This redevelopment work aims to develop new (or upgrade existing) medical device reprocessing facilities and storage areas, and upgrade existing areas to provide new office and store rooms within the theatre floor level.
The scope of works involve:
Part 1 - Local Reprocessing Facilities
New reprocessing spaces, clean stores, relocation of existing staff amenities to accommodate new areas. The works span across various buildings at Austin Hospital and Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital. The various redevelopments spread across 7 locations across both campuses.
Part 3 - Austin Operating Suites (AOS) Supported Services Office and Clean Stores
New 'Control Centre' co-ordination office for AOS services and clean storerooms spread across both Harold Stokes and Lance Townsend Buildings on Level 2.
The construction includes but not limited to:
- Demolition of existing and construction of new walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Upgrade existing services (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, fire) as required.
- working within a live operational and clinical environment.
- Working in multiple stages to accommodate hospital operations.
- Liaison and communication with a large group of stakeholders and competing requirements.
- Liaison and management of medical equipment delivery and installation.
Contractors interested in tendering for the work is required to have extensive knowledge and experience with working within an operational tertiary health facility. The contractors also require to have had experience in working and managing specialised trades and equipment installation. Interested tenderers also need to be registered with Austin Health iPro Certification in addition to DTF construction Supplier Registration List.
A site walkthrough has been organised for Tuesday 18 January 2022 at 7am across both Austin and Repatriation Campuses. The site walkthrough is mandatory. Tender submissions without site walkthrough attendance will not be considered.
LRF and AOS Tender Documents
- Version 1 (23 Dec 2021)
- Available by Download (54 MB)
AH Tender Addendum 01
- Version 1 (18 Jan 2022)
- Available by Download (1 MB)
AH Tender Addendum 02
- Version 1 (4 Feb 2022)
- Available by Download (233 KB)
AH Tender Addendum 2A - Asbestos Registers
- Version 1 (8 Feb 2022)
- Available by Download (72 KB)
7665_ADDENDUM TO TENDER 03
- Version 1 (15 Feb 2022)
- Available by Download (154 KB)