Angliss Hospital Expansion - Stage 2 - Principal Consultant (Architect)
Issued By Department of Health
Expression of Interest
- Mohtashim Ahmed
- Office: +61 (03) 9500 4789
The Project will deliver a contemporary infrastructure at Angliss Hospital that responds to current and projected demand for acute services in the form of a new three-storey building accommodating:
- Operating theatres sized for contemporary requirements in space to accommodate specialised equipment and personnel
- Inpatient wards for overnight acute care capacity
- A new central sterilising service department in line with new standards/regulations
- Expansion of ambulatory care and allied health unit
- A new entrance and front of house services from Talaskia Road to support wayfinding and site access
- additional staff amenities and on-site car parking.
You must be logged in to download documents.
Angliss Hospital Expansion - Stage 2 - VHBA-21.1545-E-02 Principal Consultant (Architect)
- Version 1 (25/11/2021)
- Available by Download (1 MB)
You must be logged in to submit a response.