- Donovan Howard
- Office: +61 (03) 9947 3784
HealthShare Victoria (HSV) invites responses for the provision of Trauma Implants to participating health services.
Further information in relation to the Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the Trauma Implants page on the HSV website (www.hsv.org.au).
- Tender documents will be available to download via the HSV Procurement Portal from 18.11.2021
- All respondents must register on the HSV website before gaining access to the HSV Procurement Portal.
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HSV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this invitation is Friday,10 December 2021. HSV reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
- Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HSV Procurement Portal - accessed via the HSV homepage. Submissions in any other format may not be accepted.
- Full details of the delivery method are found in Part 3 Tender Conditions.
- Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Part 3 Tender Conditions.
Ignore the reference to the Tender box submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HSV Procurement Portal as stated above.
If you have any issues with accessing the Tender Documentation within the HSV procurement portal ensure that the super user for your organisation has granted you access to view the documentation as per page 4 of the attached suppliers Guide.