- Dan Hall
Expression of Interest to deliver the Early Works for the Wyndham Law Courts Development.
The 2020-21 Victorian State Budget provided $271.1 million capital funding to build new law courts in Wyndham to service the growing needs of Wyndham and the metropolitan west. The new law courts will:
- Comprise 17 courts including 13 courtrooms and four hearing rooms, three mediation suites, and 26 holding cells.
- Accommodate the Magistrates’ Court, Children’s Court and VCAT.
- Provide an unprecedented full range of specialist court programs and services currently unavailable in the western metropolitan region. These include:
- a new Specialist Family Violence Court in response to the Royal Commission into Family Violence
- a Koori Court
- a Drug Court
- an Assessment and Referral Court (to respond to mental health matters);
- a specialist Children’s Court (including the Family Division and the Criminal Division); and
- expanded VCAT services to improve local and regional access to the civil justice system.
EOI documents are available by registering your details on CSV's Zycus system at: https://zsn.zycus.com/guest/genericRegister/COU698/iSource/153619/
All submissions must be submitted through CSV's Zycus system at: https://zsn.zycus.com/guest/genericRegister/COU698/iSource/153619/
No submissions are to be lodged via Buying for Victoria.
WLCD Early Works - Expression of Interest Parts A&B
- Version 1 (18 Nov 2021)
- Available by Download (428 KB)