Display Tender EOI 27820
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Phone: +61 (03) 0000000
- [email protected]
Rail Projects Victoria:
Rail Projects Victoria (a division of the Major Transport Infrastructure Authority) invites Expression of Interest (EOIs) for the Melbourne Airport Rail (MAR) Viaduct (AVP) works.
The AVP works will primarily comprise of works in and around the Western Ring Road, Airport Drive, Mercer Drive, Link Road, Sharps Road, Snyder Court and Steele Creek reserves, with key scopes including:
- construction of up to 6km (depending on station solution) of twin track viaduct commencing within the Long Term Carpark and continuing along Airport Drive towards Steele Creek North and across the Western Ring Road;
- overhead wiring system, wiring and structures;
- land clearing and civil works for traction power substations and DTRS Towers;
- Combined Service Route;
- utility services relocations including overhead gantry relocation;
- civil structures and grade separations;
- drainage, embankments and retaining walls;
- land clearing and space provisions to enable HCS Radio Installation, signalling equipment housing and signalling HV locations; and
Interested parties must be registered and meet the pre-qualification requirements in order to fully participate in the procurement process.
Following the release of the Invitation for EOI, pre-qualified parties will be provided access to additional supporting EOI documentation via an Electronic Data Room. The purpose of the EOI Phase is for RPV to select Shortlisted Respondents to participate in the Request for Proposal Phase who have the proven experience, capability, and capacity to deliver the works and who are aligned with RPV’s commercial and legal framework. In their EOI Response, pre-qualified parties will be required to demonstrate relevant experience, their understanding of the project, proposed delivery approach and program, as well as their acceptance of RPV’s terms and conditions.
The following dates apply to the procurement process:
- Date of release of the pre-qualification document: 17 September 2021
- Invitation for EOI release (via www.tenders.vic.gov.au) and supporting EOI documentation (via Electronic Data Room to pre-qualified parties): 5 November 2021
- EOI closing time and date: 2PM 21 January 2022
To view the Advance Tender Notice and pre-qualification document, click here