- Jonathon Horsfall
- Phone: +61 1300 659 961
GWMWater will soon be seeking tenders for a suitably qualified contractor to design and construct approximately 1.6 km of sewer trunk rising main in Horsham, Victoria. The works will include:
- The design of all pipe alignment, fittings and transitions
- 100 m HDD from Horsham No 1 Sewer Pump Station – 400 mm HDPE
- 300 m HDD under the Wimmera River – 400mm HDPE
- 1200 m of trenched main – 300 mm PVC-O
- Cut in works at the start and end of the new pipeline
- Installation of isolation, scour and air valves as applicable.
Attendance at a compulsory site meeting will be required to submit a conforming tender. Site meeting date (COVID-19 restrictions permitting) to be announced in the tender documents.
This will be a public Request for Tender, available on the Buying For Victoria website. The tender package will be advertised in mid to late November 2021 (pending internal approvals) and the works are to be completed prior to the end of 2022.
To ensure a fair process, GWMWater will not be responding to enquiries for this Request for Tender until it is publicly released to market.
GWMWater accepts no liabilities for any discrepancies between the above information and the RFT documents, this is intended as advanced notice only.